Main Article Content
acute kidney injury, patients with hiv, injury with polyuria, urinary tract obstruction, bilateral urinary tract, squamous cell carcinoma, human immunodeficiency virus, obstruction hypercalcemia, metastatic squamous cell, ketoacidosis hyperosmolar hyperglycemic
2. McKay TC, Waters WB. Fournier’s gangrene as the presenting sign of an undiagnosed human immunodeficiency virus infection. J Urol 1994;152:1552–4.
3. Caird J, Abbasakoor F, Quill R. Necrotising fasciitis in a HIV-positive male: an unusual indication for abdomino-perineal resection. Ir J Med Sci 1999;168:251–3.
4. Nelson MR, Cartledge J, Barton SE, et al. Fourniers gangrene following hyfrecation in a male infected with the human immunodeficiency virus. Genitourin Med 1992;68:401–2.
5. Murphy M, Buckley M, Corr J, et al. Fournier’s gangrene of scrotum in a patient with AIDS. Genitourin Med 1991;67:339–41.
6. Anaya DA, Dellinger EP. Necrotizing soft-tissue infection: diagnosis and management. Clin Infect Dis 2007;44:705–10.
7. Hebert SC, Brown EM. The scent of an ion: calcium-sensing and its roles in health and disease. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 1996;5:45–53.
8. Franceschi S, Lise M, Clifford GM, et al. Changing patterns of cancer incidence in the early- and late-HAART periods: the Swiss HIV Cohort Study. Br J Cancer 2010;103:416–22.
9. Patel P, Hanson DL, Sullivan PS, et al. Incidence of types of cancer among HIV-infected persons compared with the general population in the United States, 1992-2003. Ann Intern Med 2008;148:728–36.
10. Grulich AE, van Leeuwen MT, Falster MO, et al. Incidence of cancers in people with HIV/AIDS compared with immunosuppressed transplant recipients: a meta-analysis. Lancet 2007; 370:59–67.
11. Gaughan EM, Dezube BJ, Bower M, et al. HIV-associated bladder cancer: a case series evaluating difficulties in diagnosis and management. BMC Urol 2009;9:10.
12. Zhang YX, Gui XE, Zhong YH, et al. Cancer in cohort of HIV-infected population: prevalence and clinical characteristics. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2011;137:609–14.