Main Article Content
myocardial injury, atrial fibrillation, perioperative
RE: Myocardial injury after noncardiac surgery and perioperative atrial fibrillation: From evidence to clinical practice
2. Smilowitz NR, Gupta N, Guo Y, et al. Perioperative acute myocardial infarction associated with non-cardiac surgery. Eur Heart J. 2017 Aug 14;38(31):2409-2417.
3. Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis Consortium; Matsushita K, van der Velde M, et al. Association of estimated glomerular filtration rate and albuminuria with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in general population cohorts: a collaborative metaanalysis. Lancet. 2010;375(9731):2073-2081.
4. Lee TH, Marcantonio ER, Mangione CM, et al. Derivation and prospective validation of a simple index for prediction of cardiac risk of major noncardiac surgery. Circulation. 1999 Sep 7;100(10):1043-9.
5. Devereaux PJ, Duceppe E, Guyatt G, et al. Dabigatran in patients with myocardial injury after non-cardiac surgery (MANAGE): an international, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2018;391:2325-34.
6. Shroff GR, Frederick PD, Herzog CA. Renal failure and acute myocardial infarction: clinical characteristics in patients with advanced chronic kidney disease, on dialysis, and without chronic kidney disease: a collaborative project of the United States Renal Data System/National Institutes of Health and the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction. Am Heart J. 2012;163:399–406.
7. Washam JB, Herzog CA, Beitelshees AL, et al. Pharmacotherapy in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Presenting With Acute Coronary Syndrome. Circulation. 2015;131(12):1123-49.
8. Wang, Q., Xie, X. & Xu, G. The risk of bleeding for antiplatelet agents in Haemodialysis patients: a Meta-analysis. BMC Nephrol 21, 106 (2020).
9. Jung J, Bae GH, Kang M, Kim SW, Lee DH. Statins and All‐Cause Mortality in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Mar 3;9(5):e014840.